To use your custom domain or subdomain with TagOn,
- Go to Settings > Custom domains > Add your custom domain or subdomain
- If you want to use Cloudflare, please check this tutorial.
- Next, update your DNS settings by following the below instruction.
- (Optional) Add SSL certificates for your domain. Tutorial here
Here’s how to update your DNS settings:
Log into your registrar and look for your domain’s DNS settings and add below settings:
Let’s say your custom domain is “example.com”
– Add 1 CNAME record for “example.com” with value is “tagl.in” like the below example
(If you use a subdomain, you need to create the CName record for that subdomain)
Note: Remove any existing A-record or Cname for the domain/subdomain that you’re trying to add.
After updating DNS settings, you may need to wait for a few minutes to one hour for the changes to be effective.
For agency users:
You can set a login domain for your clients to login.
If you don’t specify a custom login domain for your clients, the default login domain will be: login.yourcustomdomain.com
You need to create another CNAME record for this login domain with the value: “my.tagon.link”